SPECIALLY SELECTED WineS
A NOTE FROM TOM DOORLEY OUR WINE EXPERT. “Aldi’s team of buyers are constantly scouring the globe, not just for the best value wines but also for some of the most innovative. This means that you can broaden your wine horizons at amazing quality and price.”
7. FLEURIE Beautifully scented and
8. CHÂTEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE This classic wine from Southern France is full bodied with lush rich fruit, loganberry, raspberry, liquorice, mocha and spicy tones. Serve with duck breast, lamb or game. ON SALE EVERY DAY €14.99 75cl FRANCE
9. SWISS PINOT NOIR Aromas of ripe strawberries on the nose. A light Pinot Noir with bright acidity and flavours of red fruits along with a subtle, herbaceous note on the finish.
10. CHILEAN RESERVA MERLOT Aged in oak barrels, this Reserva Merlot is well structured and elegant with lush aromas of plums and blackcurrants and
11. ARGENTINIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON Rich cassis notes with aromas of black pepper and vanilla leave a smoky intensity on the nose and palate. Velvety tannins create an excellent lasting finish.
floral with flavours of fresh ripe cherries and red fruits. Soft tannins lead to a lovely savoury finish with a delicate touch of bramble spice. ON SALE FROM 8 NOV €11.99 75cl FRANCE
ON SALE NOW €11.99 75cl SWITZERLAND
subtle coffee bean notes. ON SALE EVERY DAY €7.99 75cl CHILE
ON SALE NOW €8.99 75cl ARGENTINA
Powered by FlippingBook